2009 Jul 04 11:45

Re: [vox] LUGOD at Explorit

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 02:01:26PM -0700, Adam Yergovich wrote:
>    We could always just meet upstairs at woodstocks.  No projector, but i
>    imagine it wouldn't be hard to rig something up to the TV there.  They'd
>    probably appreciate the business and i know in the past for groups they've
>    offered free soda to the group if you promise to show up weekly.  Might
>    get better public visibility too.

We've got a projector, we just need a screen to project upon.

However, wouldn't Woodstocks been a bit too loud?  Also, we only meet
once per month (for general meetings), not weekly. :)

>    Pizza is nowhere near as good as Village Bakery, but oh well.

I have to admit, VB is probably my favorite pizza in Davis.
(Symposium, too, but it's a "different kind of pizza" :) )