2009 Jun 19 23:01

[vox] [fwd] Northern California Rave and 3d Live Demo invite

The friendly folks from SpectSoft will be up this way in July, for
anyone interested in this:

----- Forwarded message from Ramona Howard <ramona@spectsoft.com> -----

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:47:01 -0700
From: Ramona Howard <ramona@spectsoft.com>
Subject: Northern California Rave and 3d Live Demo invite
To: bill kendrick <pr@lugod.org>

Hello,

I would like to extend an invitation to attend an upcoming 3D demo in Northern
California this next week.  We will be showing off the ability to shoot,
capture and view 3D in real-time. This is a unique demo in that Spy Post, a
current customer will also be showing off the use of Rave in their color bay.

Here are the details if you are interested in attending.

http://www.spectsoft.com/RaveManual-JulyDemos.html

Cheers,
Ramona
--
Ramona Howard
Oakdale, Ca 95361

Co-founder of SpectSoft, makers of the Rave product line.

----- End forwarded message -----

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer