2009 Jun 12 23:43

[vox] Looking for a free computer

Sigh, so 5 months ago someone popped their head into our 10 year anniversary
meeting and asked if anyone had a computer they didn't want, that she
could have.

At the time, I was starting to dismantle my desktop system and said I might
be able to help, or perhaps someone else in the club had something they
could donate to her.

However, I haven't finished dealing with my old PC, and haven't even
100% decide to get rid of it.  (Almost certainly keeping my LCD monitor...
I always wanted one, and FINALLY got one, and then stopped running a desktop
since current rental is too small for a home office or even just a
desk hidden away from our toddler.)

Anyway, I've STILL got her name and a phone number.  Anyone here got
something they'd like to donate?  I'll send you her ph# in a private email
and you can talk with her.  (Just tell her "Bill from the Linux group"
sent you.)

Thanks!

Sent from my computer