2009 Jun 09 14:27

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

BK> I called City of Davis and learned about the Senior Center.
BK> Their "Club Room" holds 120 people, and costs $38/hr.

Have I mentioned trying Explorit yet?  I can't remember.  A local
ham radio club meets there (at the old explorit on 5th street).  I don't
know what they're requirements are for using their room.

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/