2009 Jun 08 22:05

[vox] Tux Paint 0.9.21 beta available

Tux Paint 0.9.21 will be available soon.  A few beta builds have been
created, which are now available for people who'd like to test things
out and make sure everything's more-or-less working:

RedHat (6.2, 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0), Fedora CORE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)
and Fedora (7, 8, 9 and 10) Linux packages (for i386):

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/rpm/0.9.21/

Windows (I believe only XP, 2000, Vista and Windows 7):

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/win32/0.9.21/

If you have a chance, please try them out, and let us know if you have
any problems.

Source code is, as always, available from CVS.  Info on accessing it is here:

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/source/cvs/

Thanks and wish us luck!

Sent from my computer