2009 Jun 04 15:26

Re: [vox] Slides from January's "Parrot" talk

Re: [vox] Slides from January's "Parrot" talk

Could it be that I went to SVLUG last night and reminded her of the
meeting in January? Funny thing is I got there just after she had
started. At the January Lugod meeting, I had to leave just before she
started! See, that's the connection!

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 03:15:23PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> At long last, slides (in PDF format) from Allison Randal's talk on
> "Parrot", which took place at LUGOD's January 2009 meeting:
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/presentations/parrot_arch.pdf
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> -bill!