2009 Jun 04 10:48

[vox] Ubuntu become a stars on his football team

[vox] Ubuntu become a stars on his football team

	Today I decided to check to see if there might be anything
	good to watch latter tonight on TV. And once again the
	answer is not really.

	But I notice a show called 'The Goode Family' where 'Ubuntu'
	becomes a star on his football team.

	Just thought others might like to know that Ubuntu has a
	part in a TV show.

							Tony