2009 Jun 01 13:23

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Wes Hardaker <wjhns156@hardakers.net> wrote:

The problem with being included in a distribution, of course, is that
you can't track usage very well.  I have multiple packages in multiple
repositories (one package is included with every major OS but windows)
and I really have no idea what the usage is because of it.  The
distribution via the core software install mechanisms likely far exceeds
downloads.  Or at least I assume it does.

Well, you could always launch frequent security updates and track those downloads I guess :)