January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jun 01 07:53

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

BK> RedHat and Fedora do not, so far as I know, which is why I get the
BK> plethora of RPMs. :)

Fedora 10:

# yum search tuxpaint
tuxpaint.i386 : Drawing program designed for young children
tuxpaint-devel.i386 : Development files for tuxpaint extensions/plugins
tuxpaint-stamps.noarch : Extra stamp files for tuxpaint

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/