2009 May 15 13:55

Re: [vox] OT BerkeleyLUG Meeting Sunday May 17 With Prizes

Re: [vox] OT BerkeleyLUG Meeting Sunday May 17 With Prizes

Ya, it is spelled BUUG but pronounced BUG.  It still meets every 1st /
3rd Thursday.  It is a really laid back group that meets and chats over
coffee.  BerkeleyLUG is designed to be a supplement to BUUG that is more
active and geared towards using/developing/promoting desktop/mobile linux.

-Jack