2009 May 05 14:48

[vox] [fwd] USENIX WebApps '10 Call for Papers Now Available

----- Forwarded message from Lionel Garth Jones -----

Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 09:37:01 -0700
From: Lionel Garth Jones
Subject: USENIX WebApps '10 Call for Papers Now Available

On behalf of the Program Committee, I would like to invite you to submit
your work to the USENIX Conference on Web Application Development
(WebApps '10).

WebApps '10 is a new technical conference designed to bring together
experts in all aspects of developing and deploying Web applications.

Suggested topics related to Web application development include but
are not limited to:

* Computing substrates and deployment technologies ("cloud computing")
* Frameworks for developing Web applications
* Client-side toolkits, libraries, and plug-ins
* Storage systems
* Security issues for Web applications
* Management techniques for large-scale Web applications
* Languages for Web applications
* Scalability issues and techniques
* Techniques for creating highly interactive Web applications
* Software as a service
* Applications that illustrate interesting new features or
implementation techniques
* Performance measurements of Web applications
* Real-time data delivery over the Web
* Web services

Paper submissions are due by January 11, 2010.

The Call for Papers, with submission guidelines, can be found at
http://www.usenix.org/webapps10/cfpa/

The USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10) will
take place June 20?25, 2010, in Boston, MA. The technical sessions will
take place on June 23?25.

I look forward to receiving your submissions!

Sincerely,

John Ousterhout, Stanford University
WebApps '10 Program Chair
webapps10chair@usenix.org

Call for Papers:
USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10)
June 20?25, 2010
Boston, MA
http://www.usenix.org/webapps10/cfpa
Paper submissions deadline: January 11, 2010

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer