2009 May 04 08:28

[vox] CA Department of Education Web Site Makeover--Free or OSSIdeas Requested

[vox] CA Department of Education Web Site Makeover--Free or OSSIdeas Requested

Hi everyone,

The California Department of Education (my current employer) has begun planning for a 2010 web site makeover (http://www.cde.ca.gov). Please respond by next Sunday, May 10. I will compile the suggestions and send them along internally.

All suggestions welcome! :) While moving them to purely open-source or free software alternatives may not be possible, I would like to be "at the table" with suggestions for their consideration.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hard Constraints
Current Architecture (Perhaps Open to Changing?)