2009 May 02 09:08

Re: [vox] How to contact the CS Club at UC Davis??

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 10:32:53AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> The email address I had for the CS Club at UC Davis (which I have been
> sending LUGOD meeting announcements to for a number of years) has suddenly
> changed to a mailing list, so every time I sent out my announcements,
> I get a bounce.

Blah.  It's on their about page, but I totally skimmed over it because
it's in a spam-prevention form (this at that dot com), and, of course,
not colored like other links on the page.

I'm in too big a hurry, sorry.  (Then spend all my energy complaining. Sheesh!)