2009 Apr 28 18:56

Re: [vox] Free books

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 09:55:40PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I already the the following book from Bill. I believe he has the rest
> you mentioned, but I am sure he will reply.
>
> Java: How to Program (covers Java 2 introducing Swing)

I did :)  That leaves 6 in my possession, at the moment.
Henry needs to hurry his butt up and get the rest of the books to me,
so I can ship them off to CSU Bakersfield while they still have
shipping-the-books in their budget!!!  (And once that's done, I'll
be bringing additional books to LUGOD meetings, and posting a list of
them here.)