2009 Apr 22 11:34

Re: [vox] Yesterday's "Alice" meeting

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:15:44AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> It got posted to the ACM list at Sac State too.

Cool!

> Don't know if you got any Sac Staters though.

No idea.  We had a bunch of new people, but only the HS student
bothered filling out a membership form.  He heard about us
through SacLUG.

That surprised me. (Sorry ;^) -- we just advertise way more!)
He said he heard about SacLUG because someone at a coffee shop
or somewhere was admiring his Linux-based netbook, and told
him about SacLUG.

(I thought only _I_ randomly accosted Linux-used people
at coffee shops to proselytize the local LUGs ;) )

Sent from my computer