2009 Apr 24 11:40

Re: [vox] Why Ubuntu, Kubuntu?

Actually, I see no reason to upgrade to 9.04 at the moment. I installed
it on a spare drive on my Dell Inspiron 1420n and thus far, I see some
flashy features, but nothing at the moment that would compel me to
upgrade. For some reason, the dialogue boxes on OpenOffice 3.0 appeared
a little funky. It might be due to me being the inept user, but I was
just giving it a jab to see how things worked.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 08:13:10PM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 April 2009, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > Only two more days until Jaunty comes out! My Dell Mini 9 with 8.04
> > works great.
>
> What will Jaunty do?
>
> (I'm sticking with Kubuntu 8.04 to avoid KDE 4.x.  Sorry bill!.)
>
> Bob

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/