2009 Apr 16 12:00

Re: [vox] New meeting location needed soon!

Re: [vox] New meeting location needed soon!

I was just exploring the City of Davis website and found the price list
for all of their venues. I'll summarize it as less than $20 a meeting
for almost any facility they have, with a note that on-going ie
negotiated long term repeating things can get lower rates.
http://cityofdavis.org/cs/facility/pdfs/fees-allfacilities-0809.pdf

I think we could probably manage $150 for the year for rental space
until the library is back. Well +200ish refundable deposit.

Would give us an incentive to fund raise more.

Alex