2009 Apr 02 18:48

[vox] [fwd] Discount for O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON)

[vox] [fwd] Discount for O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON)

It's in San Jose this year (much closer than, what, Portland?)!

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee@oreilly.com> -----

Hi--

OSCON Registration is open. Here's a discount you can pass along to your
members through your mailing list or at your meetings:

The 2009 O'Reilly Open Source Convention Moves to San Jose, CA--
Registration Now Open, So Make Your Plans.

In trying times such as these, saving money becomes a bigger priority
for everyone. While challenging, the current global situation provides
the open source community with the opportunity to sustain, apply, and
expand open source to change the world.

Use code "os09usrg" when you register, and receive 20% off
the registration price. Early registration ends on June 2.

To register for the conference, go to:
<https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/register?CMP=EMC-conf_os09_int&ATT=UG2>

OSCON 2009
July 20-24, 2009
San Jose McEnery Convention Center
150 West San Carlos St.
San Jose, CA 95113

Follow OSCON on your favorite social networking site:

Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=c5f0378360e460dfc41fe2d2b0a86e9d&gid=117291255480>

Twitter (or look for #OSCON)
<http://twitter.com/oscon>