2009 Mar 29 18:54

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering & fundraiser,April 7th

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering & fundraiser,April 7th

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) will be holding a social gathering
and fundraiser on:

  Tuesday
  April 7, 2009
  7:00pm - 9:00pm

The event will be at a special location (not at Crepeville, our typical
social gathering venue):

  Dos Coyotes Border Cafe  (south Davis location)
  2191 Cowell Blvd., Ste. A
  Davis, California 95616

This event is a fund-raiser!  Print out and bring the coupon linked below,
present it to the cashier when you make your order, and Dos will donate
a portion of your bill to LUGOD.  (You don't need to be considered
a member of LUGOD to participate.)

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/fundraiser-20090407-dos.pdf

Dos Coyotes has free WiFi, so feel free to bring a laptop or other
wireless-enabled device.

For more details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/dos/

About LUGOD:

  The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization
  dedicated to the Linux computer operating system and other Open Source
  and Free Software.

  For over 10 years, LUGOD has held regular meetings with guest speakers
  in Davis, California, as well as other events in Davis and the greater
  Sacramento region.  Events are always free and open to the public.

  Please visit our website for more details:  http://www.lugod.org/

--
Bill Kendrick
pr@lugod.org