2009 Mar 29 17:13

[vox] [fwd] Spring time with OSM! [OpenStreetMap mapping partys inBay Area & beyond]

[vox] [fwd] Spring time with OSM! [OpenStreetMap mapping partys inBay Area & beyond]

Seen on SF-LUG:

----- Forwarded message from Sarah Manley <Sarah@cloudmade.com> -----

   Dear All,
   There are a number of OSM mapping parties on the horizon. Join us for one
   or all!
   This weekend, March 28th and 29th:
   Concord: http://tinyurl.com/concord-opensource
   Next weekend, April 4 & 5th: San
   Jose:. http://tinyurl.com/sanjose-opensource
   Tuesday April 7th: Mappy Hour in San Francisco- happy hour for map
   enthusiasts!    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappy_Hour_Bay_Area
   April 25th: Mapping party hike at Henry Coe State park for the backcountry
   weekend. ( I have two passes for saturday and will be carpooling down from
   SF). Details still being worked out so email me if you are interested.
   May 9th & 10th: Santa Cruz: http://tinyurl.com/santacruz-opensource
   May 16th: Santa Clara: http://tinyurl.com/santaclara-opensource
   Feel free to send me questions and comments!
   Sarah
   Sarah Manley
   Sarah@cloudmade.com
   Cell: 631-338-3815