2009 Mar 17 16:45

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] New meeting location needed soon!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:04:38PM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> > LUGOD meeting in Woodland would be silly, since many of us come
> > from Davis (and some who come from west down 80 would need to travel
> > 20 mins extra each way).
>
> Phooey.

Heh. Sorry ;)  Once upon a time we talked about maybe having
moving LUGOD meetings -- sometimes in Woodland, sometimes in Dixon,
to kind of 'spread the Linux gospel'.  But that just sounds like
a logistic nightmare, and extremely confusing for people trying
to keep track of when and where meetings take place.

OTOH, we had 4 folks come from Chico (2hr drive) for tonight's
meeting. ;)  So who knows.