2009 Mar 10 11:42

[vox] [fwd] Dvorak recommends LInux

Seen on SF-LUG.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt -----

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:15:06 -0700
From: Christian Einfeldt
Subject: [sf-lug] Dvorak recommends LInux

   Dvorak is a nut case, but he's a widely read nut case:

   " I'm tired of dealing with Windows malware, patch Tuesday, and the
   never-ending deterioration of the OS as it clogs up like a drain in a
   greasy-spoon restaurant. I can't take it anymore."

   "If I had a small or mid-size company, I'd probably use only Linux and
   open-source software, just to stay out of the way of the software police
   and their onerous "audits"*another abhorrent situation that, to me, is
   intolerable."

----- End forwarded message -----