January 6: Social gathering
2009 Mar 05 21:00

Re: [vox] Upcoming events of interest

Oh, sorry ... looks like LUGOD has a reply-to set.  I expected a simple reply to go just to BillK.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Bill Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote:
Would you like to add that to the Bay Area Linux Events calendar (hosted by Google Calendar, as seen on www.penlug.org)?  If so I can grant you access

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

There's a lot on our calendar over at:  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Here are a few items for some upcoming events LUGOD folks might
be interested in:

 Sat. March 7 - BerkTIP, Berkeley & global
 http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIP

 Mon. March 16 - LUGOD meeting: "CMake", Davis
 http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

 March 24-25 - Open Source Business Conference, San Francisco
 http://www.infoworld.com/event/osbc/09/osbc_register.html

 April 8-10 - Linux Foundation Spring Collaboration Summit, San Francisco
 http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

 April 8-10 - Embedded Linux Conference, San Francisco
 http://tree.celinuxforum.org/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org