2009 Mar 05 17:05

[vox] Upcoming events of interest

There's a lot on our calendar over at:  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Here are a few items for some upcoming events LUGOD folks might
be interested in:

  Sat. March 7 - BerkTIP, Berkeley & global
  http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIP

  Mon. March 16 - LUGOD meeting: "CMake", Davis
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

  March 24-25 - Open Source Business Conference, San Francisco
  http://www.infoworld.com/event/osbc/09/osbc_register.html

  April 8-10 - Linux Foundation Spring Collaboration Summit, San Francisco
  http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

  April 8-10 - Embedded Linux Conference, San Francisco
  http://tree.celinuxforum.org/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org