2009 Mar 04 15:44

Re: [vox] Linux Format issue for free, today only

Re: [vox] Linux Format issue for free, today only

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
wrote:

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only

I managed to get hold of mine.  But, the download rate was 0.2 kB/s
download speed on a domestic line that can do 300kB/s :)  Must
be a lot of people downloading this.  Oh... nearly went up to 1kB/s
at one point ....  I can write a feature for this magazine or any
other in a shorter time than I can download a copy of it ;)

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk