2009 Feb 22 11:10

Re: [vox] NEXT WEEK: PenLUG meeting 02/26/2009

Re: [vox] NEXT WEEK: PenLUG meeting 02/26/2009

Note: do NOT follow the Google Maps link contained in this email - it is for our usual location, but this time we're meeting in a different location.  Blame the script that sends the emails.  The correct driving directions can be found at penlug.org.