2009 Feb 22 11:10

Re: [vox] [fwd] R (programming language) Bay Area Users Group

Re: [vox] [fwd] R (programming language) Bay Area Users Group

R was also invented before the internet and it's derived from S. I think
 15+ years later they have realized it's a bit of a problem.
Also note it still requires a fortran compiler to compile.

Ale