2009 Feb 19 13:33

Re: [vox] Pocket PC - Alaska Cove

   seems there's a reasonable chance that an ARM
compliant linux, if it comes from a distribution
community of some kind, will install and at least
mostly work on an ARM-based device that's similar
to what Alex has installed on--it's mostly a
matter of chipsets and storage.
   give it a try. the odds are with you, in my
opinion.