2009 Feb 16 14:22

[vox] command-line-fu

I just noticed someone on an IRC channel I'm on post a link to this:

  http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse/sort-by-votes

"Command-Line-Fu is the place to record those command-line gems that
you return to again and again.  Delete that bloated snippets file
you've been using and share your personal repository with the
world. That way others can gain from your CLI wisdom and you from
theirs too. All commands can be commented on and discussed -
digg-esque voting is also encouraged so the best float to the top."

Enjoy!