January 6: Social gathering
2009 Feb 12 10:28

Re: [vox] chat and delays

"Be sure to post from the address with which
you subscribed to the list."

That must be the point..

hopefully I'll not need more adjustment.
thank you bill

baptiste

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
Hi b.  Well, in this case, you posted from a non-subscribed address, so
the message got discarded.  Be sure to post from the address with which
you subscribed to the list.

Also, this is not a 'chat'.  It's email.  So people will see your posts
to the list when they go to check their email again.  In some cases, some
of us filter messages from mailing lists like this into a separate folder,
which we look at less often (since we have jobs/lives/etc. :) )

If you want live chat, our IRC channel (#lugod on irc.freenode.net) is
the place.  Of course, FAR fewer people are there at any given time, than are
subscribed to our mailing lists...