2009 Feb 06 00:42

Re: [vox] Semi-OT: LUGOD 'sponsorship' of an event?

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 07:10:52PM -0800, Joseph Arruda wrote:
> That is total Digg/Slashdot fodder...lol.
>
> I might even show up for that, just for the lol of it all.

One of the reasons I'm going forward with this as such a large
event (versus: a few people in my living room) is because I got
such a high level of interest when I asked a bunch of friends
via Facebook -- many high school folks I haven't seen in 5 or 10 years --
whether they'd be interested in coming.

BTW:  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/  :)