2009 Feb 03 08:03

[vox] Amarok 2.x - should I upgrade?

I love Amarok.  I'm still using 1.4 (from KDE 3.5 days), since that's what's
packaged in Kubuntu 8.10.  Amarok 2.x is for KDE 4, and I'm using and enjoying
KDE 4.2 on my laptop now.

I see 2.0.1.1 was release recently, and can be installed into Kubuntu 8.10
as a 3rd party package:

  http://www.kubuntu.org/news/amarok-2.0.1.1

Has anyone here tried it?  Are there any gotchyas?  I depend on Amarok on
a daily basis. :)