2009 Jan 29 19:16

Re: [vox] Does Anybody Like KDE 4.x?

Thanks!

After  downloading and installing I finally was able to try out KDE 4.2.

First glance, I still prefer GNOME.  KDE seems a bit combersome, but
I'll try it out some more.  There are a few quirks, which are amusing.

Also, now my start up and shutdown status bar is the blue Kubuntu
image.  Is there an easy way to get the orange Ubuntu back?

Thanks!
Aaron