2009 Jan 29 16:03

Re: [vox] Does Anybody Like KDE 4.x?

2009/1/29 Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
Ubuntu and Kubuntu don't have KDE 4.2 by default, and never will.
The next release of Ubuntu (9.04) will, apparently.
To install 4.2 on Kubuntu 8.10, just follow the instructions over at
Kubuntu.org's website.

I used the following to install KDE 4.2 into my Ubuntu 8.10 workstation....

http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-4.2

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk