2009 Jan 19 13:36

[vox] Today's the day: LUGOD 10th anniversary!

[vox] Today's the day: LUGOD 10th anniversary!

LUGOD celebrates our 10 year anniversary at 7pm today (Mon. Jan, 19th)
at the public library in Davis.  Free pizza and cake will be served,
and we've got a ton of give-aways and raffle prizes.

All the details are at: http://www.lugod.org/10/

Hope to see you there!

-bill!
root@lugod.org