2009 Jan 16 16:11

[vox] LUGOD in Cal Aggie today

LUGOD, and our 10th anniversary meeting next Monday, are discussed
in an article in today's issue of The California Aggie (UC Davis's student
paper).

You can read it online in HTML here:
  http://theaggie.org/article/2360

The entire issue is available as a PDF here:
  http://theaggie.org/pdfs/20090116.pdf

The Cal. Aggie is a free paper, and can be found at many locations around
campus and Davis (e.g., coffee shops :) )

Thanks to Richard Burkhart and Alex Mandel for joining me in being
interviewed by the aggie reporter (Andre Lee), and to the other folks
who offered to help out.

Enjoy,