2009 Jan 12 21:01

[vox] Fwd: Re: January Installfest

Sebastian's not subscribed to vox...

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:54:48 -0800
From: "Sebastian Ng" <seabasstheswordsman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: January Installfest
To: tech@wildintellect.com
Cc: vox@lists.lugod.org

   Hi,

   Since the CS Club is now SPAC-affiliated, we can reserve a room anywhere
   on campus if we do it advance enough and if it's available. If you guys
   can think of good places, I can try it out. Almost any room on campus will
   satisfy the second requirement. The third one might take a little effort.
   The 1st one is difficult since moobilenet (from my experience) is very
   unstable. The strongest signal I have seen of it is around the MU area,
   but I still get occasional drops out of nowhere.

   -Sebastian

   On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com>