2009 Jan 12 16:42

[vox] January Installfest

I've narrowed down the installfest dates to Jan 24,25,31 but all of
those days have a time conflict in our current location starting at 2
pm. So we'd have to clear out before then or shift locations.

Since I wanted to try and make this IF more of a party atmosphere I'm
thinking we might need to find another venue for this one.

The basic requirements:
 * Wired and/or Wireless internet, we stopped using the EU II building
when we couldn't get wired anymore and the wireless was quite flaky.
 * Ample power outlets, we do have surge strips but having at least a
couple of wall outlets to start helps.
 * Tables/Chairs

Niceties:
 * Within 500 ft. of free parking