2009 Jan 11 14:44

[vox] [fwd] Santa Clara RTECC. January 29th,2009. [RealTime & Embedded Computing Conference]

Seen on SF-LUG:

----- Forwarded message from jim -----

From: Adam Langley <adaml@rtcgroup.com>
To: balug-contact@balug.org
Subject: Santa Clara RTECC. January 29th, 2009.
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:58:52 -0800

Good afternoon,

           I know this email may be a bit our of place, but I wanted to
take a minute or so and extend to you an invitation to the Santa Clara
RTECC - RealTime & Embedded Computing Conference coming up on January
29th. Perhaps you can pass this on to someone who can use it. This RTECC
is a one day tech event is dedicated to exhibiting current market trends
and relaying to you what???s hot in the industry by highlighting new
products and displaying a foretaste of things to come.

This conference will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Doors
are open at 8:30 a.m. and the doors close at 3:30 p.m. Bring this email
and all the co-workers you can muster up to enjoy the many seminars
throughout the day as well as free lunch and parking.

In particular, there is an Executive Panel Discussion at 11am, 'Embedded
Linux Turns 10; How's its Mojo????, plus a newly added Luncheon Keynote
from the CTO of the Linux Foundation.  But, RTECC is definitely not
only about the open-source community.   Come and see for yourself

If you have any questions, please stop by www.rtecc.com/santaclara2009
for a full list of exhibitors, conference, as well as directions to the
show from the surrounding major airports.

We???re looking forward to seeing you there.

We hope all is well,

Adam Langley

The RTC Group

905 Calle Amanacer

San Clemente, CA 92673

(949) 226 - 2000

Register TODAY for your complimentary Guest Pass to everything:
www.rtecc.com/santaclara2009

Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conference

January 29th, 2009

Santa Clara Convention Center

5001 Great America Parkway

Santa Clara, CA, 95054