2009 Jan 05 15:20

[vox] LUGOD social gathering, Tue Jan 6, 2009

[vox] LUGOD social gathering, Tue Jan 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding its first event, a social gathering
at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis, this Tuesday, January 6th, at 7pm.

http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

And as a reminder, our next general meeting will be our 10 year anniversary
party, with guest speaker Allison Randal, Chief Architect of "Parrot,"
at the Davis Public Library[*] on Monday, January 19th.

http://www.lugod.org/10/