Re: [vox] Yet another Explorer vulnerability

Re: [vox] Yet another Explorer vulnerability

Yeah this seems like a bad one. Even setting the security zone levels
to 'high' and disabling scripting in IE does not save you:

http://secunia.com/blog/38/

"Assumption: Setting the security level to "High" for the "Internet"
security zone or disabling "Active Scripting" support protects me
against attacks.

Correction: Technically no. It is still possible to trigger the
vulnerability. However, it does make exploitation trickier as it
protects against attacks using scripting."