[vox] Yet another Explorer vulnerability

[vox] Yet another Explorer vulnerability

Microsoft's Explorer can be hijacked by nefarious web sites to place
viruses on unsuspecting computers.

The MSNBC article says in part, "Thousands of Web sites already have
been compromised by criminals looking to exploit the flaw. The bad guys
have loaded malicious code onto those sites that automatically infect
visitors' machines if they're using Internet Explorer and haven't
employed a complicated series of workarounds that Microsoft has
suggested."

The scary part is "users don't have to download anything for their
computers to get infected." The article says the browser that's
vulnerable is Internet Explorer 7.

Here's the full article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28258894/