[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Mon. Dec. 15th): "GoGrid"cloud hosting talk

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Mon. Dec. 15th): "GoGrid"cloud hosting talk

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tomorrow at the Davis Public Library
(315 East 14th St. in Davis) at 7pm.

Our guest speaker will be Paul Lancaster from "GoGrid" in San Francisco.
He will discuss cloud computing and hosting, and talk about GoGrid's
cloud hosting infrastructure and control panel tools.

More details at:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

We typically adjourn to Crepeville for a snack and social gathering
after the meeting (around 9pm).

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/