[vox] XO-1 owners?

Someone contacted me asking if LUGOD has had any meetings about the OLPC XO-1,
or if there are others in the club who'd like to get together.

I know some XO-1 owners in SF have been meeting.  I have an XO-1 (thanks,
Google!), but haven't really had time to figure it out, so there's no
much for me to demonstrate.  Does anyone else out here in the Davis area
own one, and would you be willing to come talk about it some time?

(Learn about speaking at LUGOD:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/
Current schedule:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ )

Thanks!