[vox] Good social last night

I arrived around 6:55.  Ralph showed up a moment later and said "are we it?"
And within 10 minutes, we had about 10 or 12 people spanning 4 tables at
Crepeville. :)

We were also haunted by a few faces who haven't been to LUGOD in a few years,
so it was great to see them back!  Thanks to all who came, I hope you had
fun!  (I had to leave around 8pm when my baby son got bored :) )