Re: [vox] [fwd] ssh "attacks" - distributed slow scans - notexactly "news", but?for the curious ...

Re: [vox] [fwd] ssh "attacks" - distributed slow scans - notexactly "news", but?for the curious ...

What are your thoughts on using /etc/hosts.deny to block ssh access
from entire geographical regions? I ran across this post which is very
curious:

http://nukecops.com/postp172318.html#172318

Scott