2008 Nov 30 20:21

[vox] [fwd] OpenStreetMap- open source online world map that isboth free and Free

Seen on SacLUG's mailin glist:

----- Forwarded message from Brandon Aguirre <brandon@cloudmade.com> -----

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:36:21 -0800
From: Brandon Aguirre <brandon@cloudmade.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] OpenStreetMap- open source online world map that is both
	free and Free

Hey all,
I'm working on this really exciting open source online world map
called OpenStreetMap.www.openstreetmap.org and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org

OpenStreetMap is both free and Free so you can do really cool things
with the data. (check outwww.opencyclemap.org and openrouteservice.org)

I will be in Sacramento December 19th, 20th and 21st to:
- give presentations on OpenStreetMap
- host a mapping party so locals can go out and map parts of the region.

Anyone interested? Please contact me ASAP! I'm also looking for venue
options for the Mapping Party with a good space, funky feel and free
wi-fi or at someone's office if they'll open their doors over the
weekend. (I found Temple coffeehouse- 1014 10th Street- so far)

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development
CloudMade