January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 21 15:27

Re: [vox] Lending Library - give away at 10yr anniversary meeting?

Re: [vox] Lending Library - give away at 10yr anniversary meeting?

I assume that the librarian at UCD doesn't want or need the books?

Recently I've been downsizing my own collection of CS-related books.  The acquisitions person at Cal State-San Bernardino was happy to get them, while to staff at UC-Riverside had a ho-hum attitude about my donation.  It's ironic, since their own collection is poor.

Jim