January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 24 12:21

[vox] Tonight- Join VOIP BALUG conference online,OpenMoko Neo Phone topic

[vox] Tonight- Join VOIP BALUG conference online,OpenMoko Neo Phone topic

You might want to listen in live to the BALUG.org meeting for the next
hour or so.

We are working now on the first ever VOIP conference for a BALUG
meeting.

You can listen in two ways:
1) using a VOIP phone like Ekiga from your computer over the internet,
2) by dialing into the voip server with a regular phone
   there is no cost for the server.
   If you have free calling to 605 area code you can connect for free
   also.

Join us on IRC freenode.net #BALUG for the full details.

The speaker will likely talk for about 1 hour, beginning about 8PM or
815PM.

This is a "first time, best efforts, experimetal basis, #1 learn
something, #2 maybe it will work" basis effort.

Hope you can join us in this next hour or so.