2008 Nov 21 14:36

[vox] Lending Library - give away at 10yr anniversary meeting?

[vox] Lending Library - give away at 10yr anniversary meeting?

Nick has suggested, and Henry seemed to agree, that we can start culling
our lending library (which is being discontinued) by bringing it to a big
meeting.  Our 10yr anniversary, for example.

Does anyone out here have any objection?  I think that putting most of those
books out as free give-aways should be fine.  (While the brand new books
we received from O'Reilly should be raffle prizes.)  There may be a few
newer books in the library that we might deep prize-worthy, though.